Someone told me once that they thought this was hilarious. Come to think of it, i think it was you. Thinking of anything bring the memories rushing back?
It's just the weirdest definition of love I've ever heard, totally not what I was expecting when I happened upon it. I had just read pages and pages of "Love is butterflies and sunshine!" quotations & so when I read this one I just about fell off my chair laughing. It was the incongruity that got me.
4 comments:
Someone told me once that they thought this was hilarious. Come to think of it, i think it was you. Thinking of anything bring the memories rushing back?
Yes, it was me, and, no, nothing in particular.
i still don't get it
It's just the weirdest definition of love I've ever heard, totally not what I was expecting when I happened upon it. I had just read pages and pages of "Love is butterflies and sunshine!" quotations & so when I read this one I just about fell off my chair laughing. It was the incongruity that got me.
Post a Comment