Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy St. Valentine's Day! (every day the fourteenth! -- Outkast) Or, if love don't love you, Happy Quirky-Alone-Day! I could go on and on about what a crap day this is if you're single, but I won't because no good ever comes of feeling sorry for yourself. So, instead I'm just going to be thankful for all the fabulous people in my life, that the jasmine is almost in bloom, that I got more candy today than I can possibly finish this week, that the Latin quiz for this week is over (and that we only have one more chapter left in Wheelock), and that there are only 13 weeks of school left.

I'd also like to request prayers to help sort out a somewhat troublesome issue.

5 comments:

Prophet said...

Prayers away!

Maximilian said...

Sure I'll give you some prayers.

When's the next national holiday, or special occasion? That way I won't waste time checking for you to post meanwhile.

Prophet said...

FEB 21 is President's Day! Gov holiday, do ya'll have it off?

orm said...

max, don't be a meanie. maybe I'll post something before President's Day. Prophet, we do have President's Day off... Sadly, our philosophy paper is due the 20th and it's starting to look like a good part of the 3-day weekend will be spent holed up in my room working on that. Screw Bertrand Russell.

Prophet said...

hey that sounds awesome! not the paper but the fact that you dont have to start studying for monday when you inish your paper at 10:45 in the pm! you are going to enjoy monday so much!