skip to main | skip to sidebar

anathemata

I have nothing to say & I'm saying it

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I made homemade basil-parmesan pasta Thursday night. It felt, my sister said, like calamari. The sad thing is, she was right. The flavor was fine but it felt like elastic bands and my mother informed me after the fact that I simply didn't let the dough rest long enough. Try try again, next up: homemade ravioli!
Posted by orm at 9:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
orm
a lady in the street
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2006 (28)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2005 (55)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • Insider-trading fiasco aside, Martha Stewart has b...
      • Give me, oh God, again and againthe benediction of...
      • I made homemade basil-parmesan pasta Thursday nigh...
      • The perfect late summer day: everything drenched ...
      • What good is working yourself to the bone if you n...
      • Warning: the following post is not pg. But it is...
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2004 (75)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
 

Love It

  • Serious Eats
    3 years ago
  • dooce® main feed
    3 years ago
  • I *Heart* You
    4 years ago
  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
    6 years ago
  • garance dorĂ©
    7 years ago
  • Orangette
    10 years ago
  • Black*Eiffel
    13 years ago
  • Nordljus - en
    14 years ago
  • The Sartorialist
    15 years ago
  • June Cleaver After A Six-Pack
    16 years ago
  • Chastity Monkey
  • 3191
  • Television Without Pity
  • love you more than blank.
Show 10 Show All

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments