Sunday, March 26, 2006

I can hardly believe that it's the end of March already. I was thinking about where I was last year at this time and it feels like it was yesterday. And now here I am and the jasmine is in bloom again and the oranges down below taste like the sun and the air smells like spring...all of this means that the end of second semester is nearly upon us. This next month and a half (give or take a little) is sure to fly by and then it will be summer and I'll have senior year to look forward to, which is mind-boggling to me. Where did the last three years go? Kant is (as I was warned) insufferably dense, Newton is tricky, but enjoyable, the junior math manual (ah, The Great Manuals program) is utter chaos (seriously, the page numbers don't even progress as they should), tonality is interesting when we have any idea of what's going on (composing our sonatas is nifty, I'm pretty sure it makes more than a few of us feel awesomely accomplished), theology is dependable (objections, sed contra, respondeo, replies to the objections), and philosophy has apparently stopped sucking since we started the Politics. That's classes in a nutshell. Everything else is a tiny bit harder to sum up so tidily.

No comments: