3 years ago
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
I'm home again! I got in at about midnight last night and woke up this morning to find that the torrential rains that've been drenching new england cleared up just in time for my arrival. The little things are what make it pleasant to be back home: being able to make a killer chicken sandwich for myself, in my kitchen, at midnight and wash it down with some beer, for example. I didn't do anything terribly exciting on my first full day back (I mostly unpacked and cleaned my room), but I have all sorts of plans for the summer. Short term plans include starting work on Monday (back at my old jobs) and looking for new jobs that I don't dislike. Bottom line: it's hard to believe that it's summer again, but I'm glad that junior year is done and I'm all kinds of amped to attack my thesis all.summer.long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
woo hoo for home! it's peaceful, but mostly in the "i have nothing to do and i miss certain people who aren't here" kind of way.
amen to that. i'm thinking that once i start working it will help to distract me from such feelings. maybe.
are you making donuts again? i'm gonna call your cell one of these days.
i am making donuts again and my cell phone # is the same, i'd love to hear from you.
Post a Comment