Sunday, June 25, 2006

I admit it: I have succumbed to peer pressure. I can no longer withstand my Brazilian co-workers and am now (along with countless others) rooting for Brasil to win the World Cup. What is most shameful about this it that I've always been very vocal about my disdain for those people who will root for whatever team appears most likely to win. It seems my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

5 comments:

Prophet said...

yea, but brazil is one of those teams that you can always root for without the fear of being givern the evil eye.

Dr William Harvey said...

*evil eye given*
spineless girl, tsk tsk tsk.

JP said...

the teams i'm rooting for have been easily dispatched: Australia, Netherlands, and Spain all took it roughly. The only team I'm rooting for that won, Ukraine, played a terrible game, only Switzerland was worse.

Brazil looked bad against Ghana. It was closer than the score.

orm said...

I don't know who will win, but at least the BoSox are doing well.

orm said...

And Trujillo, I resent that evil eye AND the allegation of spinelessness. It's crooked, but it's still there.