3 years ago
Friday, June 25, 2004
the anti-apology
Okay, that last post was a long freakin' post. Not to mention, in hindsight, kind of pretentious. Oh well. Today was all kinds of shitty--the kind of shitty where you come home from work hoping that the shittyness is finally over, only to realize that being home will be shitty, too--so I can't even muster up enough energy to feel apologetic for that long-ass post. Tomorrow, even though it's Saturday, will also involve lots of working. Hopefully, though, I'll be able to write a semi-coherent post about what's going on sometime in the near future. I have all kinds of things I want to write about, but, apparently, not enough time to do it. Maybe later. (and I'm still trying to set up this blog, can't figure out how to do it, and wondering why I'm bothering)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment