I was at the mall for approximately four hours this afternoon, Christmas shopping, and I now remember clearly why I loathe going there. When I was younger I was a little mall-rat and that was the hot place to be on any given night (Oh, the excitement of sneaking cigarettes in the corner outside, watching the cops kick brainless young teenage boys out for fighting, trying on clothes, and eating in the foodcourt.), but suffice it to say that my opinion of the mall has changed drastically since those days. The exciting thing is that I probably have to go back there tomorrow, because my shopping is not even close to done.
random song lyric:
his clothes are dirty, but his hands are clean
and you're the best thing that he's ever seen,
stay lady stay
3 years ago

11 comments:
do you still sneak a smoke on the corner outside?
Mmmmm, cigarettes.
No, prophet, I don't. I really don't smoke when I'm home--I didn't have a single cigarette all summer. And I probably won't during Christmas vacation, either.
< peanut gallery >
Boo!!! Hisss!!!
< /peanut gallery >
I share your hatred for the shopping mall. I was almost backed into 3 times in one trip. People also abandon all Christmas spirit and become evil instead of being nice! Merry Cbristmas!! Love you to the stars and back! I'll get you my magically fabulous recipe soon!
hey jack, i just realized that you're the very last link on the side bar here. hahaha, eat my dust...sucker! she got you good.
Damn it. Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. I guess I'll go . . . um . . .errr . . . move Anathemata's link to the bottom of my link-bar?
not that I have to explain myself, but the last-link-on-the-sidebar thing is not significant. And I'm sure you all know that already... But I still got you good!
Ah! Lux! I know you! Love you, too--hope you have a fabulous Christmas, darling! (I eagerly await the recipe...)
i am so far out of loops i am not aware of their existence. Who the f#$# is lux? I have a vague idea... anyways...whatever
Merry Christmas to you, too.
Post a Comment