3 years ago
Wednesday, December 29, 2004
I'm going to be spending the next three days in Boston! (I love that dirty water/Oh, Boston you're my home...) I'm going there for the First Night celebration and also to visit with relatives that I haven't seen since the summer. Sweet! So, what's everybody else doing to celebrate the New Year? (& allow me to use this opportunity to say that I kind of dislike how blogging has undermined the normal ways of staying in touch, such as emailing, snail-mailing, or talking on the phone. The fact that keeping in touch consists of checking each other's blogs lacks something. That is all.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
email me your phone number.
Is somebody lonely?
Gosh, I love when people read too much into what I say, Jack. No, I'm not lonely, I'm just kind of old-fashioned in my ideas about keeping in touch, I guess.
would it make you happy if i mailed you a tissue for you to cry in?
Is this what you're complaining about? 'Cause the other day I heard of this thing called initiative. I dunno what it was all about, but it sounded pretty hot.
what?
I wasn't excluding myself from that comment... Nor was I trying to guilt-trip other people, I was simply making an observation. Marian had an article dealing with the same kind of thing on her blog a while ago. I'll link to it at some later point, if I can find it. I'm off.
That's so cute, you're imitating marian. Awww, she's like your mentor.
Post a Comment