So, Stephen King says it well:
Stephen King delivered the commencement speech at the University of Maine. He is evidently not a Da Vinci Code fan.
"I can find out where you live," he said. "I have my resources. And if I show up at your house 10 years from now, and find nothing in your living room but Reader's Digests, nothing in your bedroom but the latest Dan Brown novel, and nothing in your bathroom but 'Jokes for the John,' I will chase you down to the end of your driveway and back shouting, 'Where are the damn books? ... Why are you living the mental equivalent of a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese life?'"
Posted by Michael Schaub | link
(courtesy of Blog of a Bookslut
3 years ago

6 comments:
so...youre a junior now, huh? hows it feel?
i'm way too young to be a junior in college, that's how it feels. and... I'm only a junior if I didn't screw up my finals! (you know me)
ks -- I miss you, too!
hey, are you guys at home?
uhhhh, nevermind joe. I see from your blog that you are safely in the D atlas.
So i started singing that one song, you know it goes, "hey good looking, what you got cooking, hows about cooking somethin up for MEEEEEEEE(HIGH MEEDLY VOICE)," and I though of you for some reason. No but seriously, where's my food...?
Hehe. Blog more.
Not that there's anything wrong with Kraft Mac N Cheese...
Post a Comment