Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Three finals down, three to go. That is, if you count seminar--I guess there are really only two more to go... Lab and philosophy. Which, considering the fact that the Math final is out of the way and it was fairly painless (And, to be perfectly honest, despite the fact that at numerous points last night I referred to our good friend Johannes Kepler as a son-of-a-bitch it was really awesome to see the progression from Ptolemy to Copernicus to Tycho Brahe to Kepler and his elliptical orbits. Sometimes it does all come together.) and the fact that I've been getting a reasonable amount of sleep (8 hrs. total for the past two nights), might just go okay. Actually, as finals weeks go this one has been pretty nice--lots of Disney songs (and quotes from The Emperor's New Groove), late night Angel's Donuts runs, cigarettes in abundance, some damn good review guides, and low on the drama. Hey, I might make it through in one piece.

Song of the Week: Vaka -- Sigur Ros (because I can study to it, and it puts me to sleep, and it's just flat-out beautiful)

No comments: