skip to main | skip to sidebar

anathemata

I have nothing to say & I'm saying it

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christus natus est!
Posted by orm at 2:16 PM

3 comments:

Maximilian said...

Jeannus non postet.

10:26 PM
orm said...

patience is a virtue

11:04 AM
Maximilian said...

go on...

4:19 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
orm
a lady in the street
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2006 (28)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2005 (55)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • We had family friends over for dinner last night. ...
      • notable Christmas presents:one place setting of si...
      • Christus natus est!
      • "In the Breviary for Christmas Eve, we find a serm...
      • So, after working all morning and giving myself cr...
      • "When you ask, believe that I am good enough to an...
      • Late in the NightLate in the night I dreamed I was...
      • "It is not a novel to be thrown aside lightly. It...
      • Dislike: Unchecked snobbery. I loathe and detest...
      • Back home, after a day of flying and driving that ...
      • Right Here(is where it hurts)Fistful of Love -- An...
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2004 (75)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
 

Love It

  • Serious Eats
    3 years ago
  • dooce® main feed
    3 years ago
  • I *Heart* You
    4 years ago
  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
    6 years ago
  • garance dorĂ©
    7 years ago
  • Orangette
    10 years ago
  • Black*Eiffel
    13 years ago
  • Nordljus - en
    14 years ago
  • The Sartorialist
    15 years ago
  • June Cleaver After A Six-Pack
    16 years ago
  • Chastity Monkey
  • 3191
  • Television Without Pity
  • love you more than blank.
Show 10 Show All

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments