3 years ago
Friday, July 07, 2006
I am about to go on vacation. I am going to live in my bathing suit, eat my body-weight in fried seafood and blackberry ice cream, go ocean kayaking whenever I feel like it, take early morning runs along the salt marsh while the sun rises over the ocean, go crabbing for blue crabs and silly fiddler crabs, swim whenever I feel the slightest bit warm and try as hard as I can to snag a tan (even a itty-bitty tan is better than nothing). I am going to spend tons of time relaxing with my family and take as many cat-naps as I please and read whenever I feel like it and gorge myself on fresh fruit from the farmer's market down the road. I am going to take a BREAK! (Well, I might read some War and Peace, but that's not too taxing.) I can't wait until we get off the highway, roll all the car windows down and stick our heads out to catch the salt-smell on the breeze (it's a summer ritual).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh wow, i want to go!
Post a Comment