3 years ago
Monday, August 30, 2004
gossip
People gossip a lot here (it's very tempting when everyone knows, at least to some to degree, each other and you're all stuck in the same small place), but despite all the gossip going around, I don't feel like anything really interesting has been happening. Well, there were some really drunk people at K1 on Saturday night, but that's not the kind of interesting I'm talking about. Today: wake up four times before actually stumbling out of bed, shower in communal bathroom where some disturbed person was singing at quarter of 8 in the am, math, theology, three and a half hour break, latin in 20 minutes. Then I'm done for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
not to gossip or anything, but how about that pornogrpher that use to be a freshman until he got kicked out?! huh? thats some crazy shit...
He was a pornographer too? Crazy.
yea, ill tell you about it sometime.
oooh, that "well-groomed" italian dude?
oui.
Post a Comment