3 years ago
Sunday, September 26, 2004
I just can't stop...
This linking and posting is getting out of control up in here (but I'm having such a good time!), so just one more. I promise. A Small Victory takes on the question, "Is there a right way to blog?". Personally, I don't think there's a right way and a wrong way to go about it. There are good blogs and there are sub-par blogs full of "dull musings" (a memorable dig) that I can't imagine are entertaining and/or edifying anyone, but I don't think the problem arises from the fact that those bloggers aren't sticking to The Rules of Proper Blogging (like, "thou shalt not write posts with emoting and personal news."). It's quite possible I'm wrong, but I just don't think a blog has to be tackling Important Issues to be worthwhile--people can do that in this medium and that's a fantastic idea, but let's not limit what's going on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, that's why I sign as Orm. Nerdy, I know.
Look at Orm!! She's like the girl who never blogs anymore. So dull.
Post a Comment