Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I wish I could hop on a plane and fly somewhere warm (I'm thinking tropical islands--Hawaii would probably do, but somewhere more exotic would be nice), where I could spend the next two and a half years sleeping on a beach. Doesn't that sound nice?

4 comments:

Prophet said...

i just got my passport, if you want company, which thinking about it now you probably dont, and if you did you probably wouldn't want me to be there, at least not for a couple years, but hey, maybe we'll meet somewhere. i've been thinking alot lately about just selling everything and moving to the island of St. Thomas (funny, i never thought about the name before) and living as a bum or finding a really sweet job and living the "good life"... and i would read ALOT. on the beach. yea. I'M AWESOME!

Prophet said...

btw, i want to see some pictures from thanksgiving...

orm said...

oh, I am such a bad person! I am late sending them to you, I know. Email (and snail-mail) on its way.

orm said...

& I wouldn't mind meeting up with you somewhere--I do already have my passport. Why'd you get yours?