3 years ago
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
the start of another school year (aka hell. hell all over again.)
Language class is going to kill me. Math class is going to kill me. Lab class is going to kill me. Or, you know, at least result in my failing out of this program. Why am I here again? Oh yes: for this one-of-a-kind education. One-of-a-kind stress-induced heart failure. So there are new people. Eh. I don't do the mixing and mingling so well--I still don't know about half of my class, and I hang out with a lot less than that. I've enjoyed my reunions with various friends who I was very separated from over the summer (and my reunion with pool)... But I'm jet-lagged, stressed about my classes, and, therefore, just a tad cranky. Good-bye free time. (oh yeah: a lot less posting on this blog will be due to the fact that I'm now living with pretty much all of the people who read this blog. So all of my material is now unfit for, uh, their consumption.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hey wait, what about all the people stuck in post-college limbo?
okay, okay. I'll make an exception for you guys. : )
i hate latin!!!
amen and can I get a witness!
Post a Comment